We are excited to announce that we have booked an exclusive club fitting experience on June 5, 2021 at the Highlands Golf Course, where all members will have the opportunity to go through a Tour-level custom clubfitting.
The fitting representatives have taken advanced measures to ensure your health and safety, as well as that of our staff and their team. Those measures include:
- Fitting reps are required to use face coverings at all fitting events
- Customers attending fitting experiences will be encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings (not supplied by TaylorMade).
- All fittings will be limited to 1-on-1 experiences with social distancing practices
- Fitting reps are equipped with a sanitization kit that includes disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, disinfectant soap, towels and sterilized brushes
- Golf equipment will be cleaned and sterilized following each usage
Rest assured that your health and safety is the No. 1 priority for both our club and the club fitting representatives. We will ask that you respect the precautions by not attending if you have a cough or fever (or have had in the last 14 days), have been exposed to someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or might otherwise expose our staff or other guests to unnecessary risk.
To book a TaylorMade appointment, visit the following link:
Please go to https://my.taylormadegolf.
To book a Callaway appointment, visit the following link:
You may also contact us at the pro shop to hear about available appointments, book your custom fitting, and answer any questions you have about this special event.
We hope you enjoy this exclusive fitting experience!