Built in 1990 and well maintained, The Highlands Golf Course was designed by Jim Krause. The course features 6455 yards from the furthest tees, with well placed water features to increase the challenge of this beautiful course. From the first hole to the last, The Highlands Golf Course provides an unparalleled day of golf.
Our professional golf staff is here to meet your needs, from golf lessons to equipment. Visit our well-stocked pro shop, and talk to our Head Golf Professional, Tim Morton, or our Assistant Pro, Jess Wingett.
- Designed by: Jim Krause
- Built: 1991
- Ponds: Five beautiful and challenging water features perfectly placed for your enjoyment.
- Carts: Club Car Precedent Gas Fleet
- Driving Range: We are well known for our driving range. It is one of the last grass tee ranges in the area, and features nearly 400 yards of hitting length.
- Short Game Practice Area: We offer one of the finest practice facilities in the area. It features a large pitching/chipping green with two regulation flags, sand bunkers, 50 yards of chipping area, and an expansive putting green.
- Blue: 6455 yards
- White: 6127 yards
- Gold: 5681 yards
- Red: 5160 yards
- Men’s: 72
- Women’s: 73
- Blue: 70.2/125
- White: M 68.8/124, W 75.1/136
- Gold: M 66.8/116, W 72.4/132
- Red: 69.1/123